View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 09:10 AM   #6
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
I don't have a dedicated ebook reader, i use Mobipocket on a symbian smartphone.

1) only fiction
2) only recreation.
There have been instances when I transfered some text to my pda that I needed for work, but that has happened like 3 times in the last 5 years.

I do take notes on the p1i, though, so as a whole, the device, for me, needs input capabilities so I can jot down things, during meetings or when I just want to get away from post-it notes.
mores is offline   Reply With Quote