View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 07:15 AM   #9
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
With any other source input format this is trivial but with EPUB/EPUB the source is overwritten by the converted output and I therefore have to reimport the original before having another go.
I'm not sure what you mean by reimport. What I do if my epub -> epub conversion goes wrong is

1. select book
2. select edit metadata
3. under available formats I delete the malformed epub.
4. under available formats I add the original epup.

This is quicker (and maintains metadata) than removing the book and adding it again via the main menu.

Still not the most convenient it could be.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote