View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 03:20 PM   #35
ltr
Addict
ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.

Device: Kindle PW-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Your profile says you have a PW2, if so you could just download the book directly from the website and use that for de-DRMing. That will get you a non-KFX copy.
hehe, thanks for the response, but myself and probably 95% of people that own e-readers, don't have a clue what you just said.

I buy the book and it miraculously lands in my PC Kindle application and in my e-reader. It all nicely keeps itself up to date with the latest versions. I click Add-Books in Calibre and it loads into that application, and I use it to keep track of my authors, books, searches, etc. That's all I know I'm afraid.

ltr
ltr is offline   Reply With Quote