View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 03:24 PM   #13
fbrzvnrnd
Fanatic
fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ONYX M96
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwig View Post
There is absolutely no way to force any HTML renderer (web browser, ePub reader, ...) to do anything. All you can do is "ask politely". The renderer will do what it pleases. Many legit CSS methods aren't supported by the ePub specs, either v02 or v03. Even those that are supported by the specs aren't supported by all ePub readers.
Welcome to the real world. I have suggested to try two css rules that are working in normal web pages. Oblivious a ebook designer has to check that those rules are working in most relevant ebook readers. And I suggested to try because I remember I used something similar in past.

f.
fbrzvnrnd is offline   Reply With Quote