View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 09:24 PM   #81
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Why yes it is. The BeaverTail, invented by the Hookers of Ottawa, is a Canadian treat. Traditionally topped with sugar and cinnamon but also available in many other flavours.

A little history.

Recently enjoyed by U.S. President Barack Obama.

WDE.
Here in the lower 48 you can find them every now and again. They are often called Elephant Ears. There was a place a few blocks from my Grandfather's house that made them when I was a kid. My Mother could always tell when he bought me one. (Something about not being too hungry for dinner.)
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote