View Single Post
Old 08-17-2022, 05:02 AM   #13
JBaby
Zealot
JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 11th Gen Paperwhite SE, 2021 iPad Pro 11” & iPhone 11 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
Yes, this is how immunocompromise works. Welcome to our world. You get the vaccines hoping you'll be lucky enough for them to achieve something, but you can't rely on it.

Did you intend the snarky tone that came across in your comment?

Some people just can’t be reasoned with and I no longer have the energy to try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned View Post
Oh dear, sorry to hear that.

So what please was the point of the vaccinations?

Sounds as though you'd also be in danger of flu, serious colds and other things that wouldn't bother healthy people too much.

Yes, because I’m immunocompromised. Whenever I get sick I get sicker than most and it takes me longer to recover. And not answering the vaccine question because I find it to be a ridiculous question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
As I said, it's not so much Covid specifically I don't want to read about, but contemporary life in general. I prefer fantasy, science fiction, historical fiction and the like, not something taking place in the world and time I myself live. And I've been that way since early childhood.

I don’t like contemporary stuff either. The stories I read that had Covid in their plots were sci-fi and mostly dystopian.
JBaby is offline   Reply With Quote