View Single Post
Old 08-17-2022, 03:26 AM   #7
JBaby
Zealot
JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 11th Gen Paperwhite SE, 2021 iPad Pro 11” & iPhone 11 Pro
I already have. And I’m ok with it. I think it’s unrealistic to not write about it. I’m high risk covid. Even though I’m quadruple vaxxed it’s still dangerous for me to catch it. So the pandemic is still not over for me no matter what society keeps trying telling me and other disabled people. In the time of covid my life really didn’t change much. I was already a homebody. I’ve never gotten it. I just had my first test for two weeks ago. Lockdown was fine for me. What did change was my mom got diagnosed with cancer last fall. It was scary since we live in a red state where no one wears masks. Every bed in our hospital held a covid patient. Luckily she never got covid. I can understand people not wanting read about covid, but I question their reasons why. No one close to me died of it, but I had acquaintances who did. I also know people with long covid.
JBaby is offline   Reply With Quote