View Single Post
Old 08-17-2022, 03:23 AM   #6
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
I've already read a few works set during the pandemic. They're not ABOUT it, they simply happen to to be set in that time. It didn't trouble me, even though I did lose many friends to COVID, and had some especially close friends come very close to dying of it. The pandemic changed the way the world was for 2 whole years, so I have no problem with authors acknowledging that in their works. I doubt I would read a book that made the pandemic central to the plot, but "set during? No problem.
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote