View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 09:23 PM   #1
wishingstar
Enthusiast
wishingstar can extract oil from cheesewishingstar can extract oil from cheesewishingstar can extract oil from cheesewishingstar can extract oil from cheesewishingstar can extract oil from cheesewishingstar can extract oil from cheesewishingstar can extract oil from cheesewishingstar can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2, Lenovo Android 10
Highlights-Dark icon theme for Calibre

I've used the Highlights theme, designed by Nicolas F, for a while now. I tend to use dark themes on my machine, however, and the icons are not very visible with a dark UI.

So I went in and created a version of the Highlights icons for dark themes (mainly replacing dark gray with light gray). After consulting with Kovid and Nicolas, I want to make this variant available for everyone.

Click image for larger version

Name:	icon-theme-cover.jpg
Views:	476
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	172108

Since these icons are derivatives of the Highlights set, I imagine they fall under the same license terms: Google icons are under the CC BY 4.0 license and Austin Andrews icons are under the SIL Open Font License 1.1

Enjoy!

Edit 02/13/2020: Version 2 of Highlights-Dark is now out! It took a little longer than expected, but now includes all icons in the latest regular Highlights set.
Attached Files
File Type: zip highlights-dark.zip (434.0 KB, 405 views)

Last edited by wishingstar; 02-13-2020 at 02:03 AM. Reason: both news icon versions are now packaged
wishingstar is offline   Reply With Quote