View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 12:35 PM   #7
teija
Gadget fiend
teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite 2021, Sony PRS-350
Ok, I hate to say it but the T1 is going to be returned. This week was the first week I actually had a chance to start using it and I quickly noticed the display seemed lopsided! Yes, it is only a couple of pixels at most, but it was VERY annoying and once seen could not be "unseen". There is not likely anything I can exchange it with, but I am happy with that. The T1 has just NOT impressed me - bad build quality, annoying shiny bezel and generally such a cheap feeling compared to the older ones. I am happy to keep my PRS-650 - which, aside from the lack of Wifi and the slower processor, I am much happier with!
teija is offline   Reply With Quote