View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 01:46 PM   #4
sharphamster
Anathema Device
sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T3/350, Kobo AuraH20/Mini, Axim X50v
I really ended up liking the lighter T case, though it did take a bit of getting used to after the metal 300/350. Mine was shiny red, and I love the finish now. You can always get a skin for it

I think I used the older Reader Library to make collections on my T1, after the Reader software choking on it and then getting a finger cramp adding them manually on the device. It took a while for the db to refresh also.

I'm also using Calibre now to sideload and mange my collections, and while it took a little getting used to with all its capabilities, I really do like it a lot more. I have it set to use the tags to make collections, though you can have it make separate Series collections if you use the Series column too.

I think the T1 is the last Sony that Adobe works with, and I ended up using wifi like you did. Check out books on the Library website and then connect w/ the Reader. Just quicker and easier - got tired of fighting with ADE after the simple way it worked with my 350.

Good luck, and enjoy the new screen - it's just as pretty as the one on my AuraHD inho.
sharphamster is offline   Reply With Quote