View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 07:54 AM   #6
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
I currently have a Paperwhite 1, a Kobo Aura and have had a Nook Glow (the first one). If I could only have one ereader it would be a Paperwhite.

I adore my Kobo Aura but if I had to choose I would pick Amazon, they have the best support and infrastructure. I'd not buy a Nook Glow for all the reasons mentioned above, but mainly because Amazon are superior in every way, device, infrastructure and support.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote