View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 06:52 AM   #1902
seabream
Enthusiast
seabream can extract oil from cheeseseabream can extract oil from cheeseseabream can extract oil from cheeseseabream can extract oil from cheeseseabream can extract oil from cheeseseabream can extract oil from cheeseseabream can extract oil from cheeseseabream can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-T1, RIM Playbook & Z10, Samsung Note, MacOSX
Hi JimmXinu,

Minor strange issue with the formatting of a story on AO3:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/924346/

In the version of Chapter 2 downloaded with FFDL, after the second instance of "John Keats's Attitude to Lawyers", everything is italicised until the end of the chapter, which it isn't if viewed on the webpage. And it's not just a single absent trailing </i> tag. I opened it with Tweak Book, and every paragraph after "Lawyers" has <i class="calibre8"></i> around it.

It happens again at Chapter 11, after "You said the entire".

I can manually correct it, but it does seem to be a bug that might be generalizable.

I'm using the version of FFDL posted in #1896. Still with Calibre 0.9.40.

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you yet about the AO3 series testing. While it mostly works, there are some things about the implementation that I'm trying to work out in terms of use cases that I haven't been able to get to work, but I may yet. Also I've been a bit occupied with other things.