View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 11:00 PM   #1896
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalthia View Post
I'm using the latest release.
(post describing the problem)

My bad, I only fixed this for the GUI defined custom columns, not ini defined mappings.

(In my defense, by the time I went to test it using that story, it didn't have 0 reviews anymore. It took 10x longer to setup a test case than it did to fix the problem.)

Anyway, attached is a version that fixes ini mapped custom float/int columns when there's no value to set.

UPDATE Sep 25, 2013 - Remove obsolete beta versions

Last edited by JimmXinu; 09-25-2013 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Remove obsolete beta versions