View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 04:12 PM   #128
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by luigibrosse View Post
Model: PocketBook 622 (so it's a Touch)
Firmware: D622.3.2.108 (I'm still on firmware 3.2, I haven't done the update to 4.0. Mainly because theming is reduced. I can do the update if you think it is necessary.)
No, I found a bug where I added the latest two features in the configuration. The Touch devices use a different configuration structure than everything else, and I didn't create it properly for that model. Sorry. I've uploaded a new version to the first post. Only people with a Touch device need to get the new copy.

Thanks for reporting the problem.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote