View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 11:07 PM   #598
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherlynn View Post
i wish i could figure out how to get these custom fonts on my kindle. i tried to follow the directions in the font help request thread but something isn't right :/

edit: with the help of blossom and sparklemotion i am good to go i am now using futura as my current font. it's nice and bold!
Yay, glad you sorted it.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote