View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 03:21 PM   #590
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by slantybard View Post
The Charis Modified Regular looks great in the screenshots you displayed and I had high hopes for it. Unfortunately, it looks less weighty than palatino on the PW at size 2 or 3. It's weight is incredibly thin at those levels using an azw3 book (with all font info stripped from it in conversion) on the PW.

I have really enjoyed trying out all the fonts you guys have made using your free time here and want to show my support to your endeavours. Thanks for your experimentation.
My Version of Charis has more weight if you want to try it. PM Me.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote