View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 04:56 PM   #104
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkScribe View Post
4) I desire that stores provide a way to filter/block stuff I do not want to see so that I can better find what I want.

You would be prepared to fill out a three or four page questionnaire at the entrance to every store? Then wait for the staff to re-arrange the stock? You have far more patience than I.
But stores do stock things this way. In a bookstore, romance is shelved separately from mystery, in the grocery store, flour is shelved separately from fruit, in electronics stores, TVs are shelves separately from radios.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote