View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 12:01 PM   #102
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkScribe View Post
4) I desire that stores provide a way to filter/block stuff I do not want to see so that I can better find what I want.

You would be prepared to fill out a three or four page questionnaire at the entrance to every store? Then wait for the staff to re-arrange the stock? You have far more patience than I.
Actually the way B&N currently works is fine. But I was thinking about Amazon and other online retailers when I typed that.

If stuff is tagged/categorized correctly (much much harder said then done) everyone can be happy. People look for <Stuff> can find it, people wanting to avoid <Stuff> can avoid it.

It is not unreasonable for me as a paying consumer to expect a store to try and make it easy for me to buy what I want. That is why they exist, to make a profit by selling me stuff. Note, I am not saying laws forcing them, let the market forces drive that.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote