View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 02:07 AM   #99
DarkScribe
Apprentice Curmudgeon.
DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Touch, Paperwhite, Sony, and Nook.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Actually I intentionally used the word INFLUENCE, not BRAINWASH or MIND CONTROL.

The responsibility for any action still belongs to the person doing the action. My personal contention is..

1) Censorship is bad
2) What you read/watch influences you
3) Parents should be parents and take responsibility for their own kids
4) I desire that stores provide a way to filter/block stuff I do not want to see so that I can better find what I want.
5) In the end personal responsibility needs to be resurrected

4) I desire that stores provide a way to filter/block stuff I do not want to see so that I can better find what I want.

You would be prepared to fill out a three or four page questionnaire at the entrance to every store? Then wait for the staff to re-arrange the stock? You have far more patience than I.
DarkScribe is offline   Reply With Quote