View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 07:32 PM   #70
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I used to buy from Fictionwise but they were decimated by the agency pricing thing and are no longer even remotely competitive on price and selection. Also I don't feel like fiddling with eReader format anymore.

I buy equally as often depending on price, from Kobo and Amazon. Both can be read on the devices I have. I also occasionally buy from Smashwords, and occasionally from author or publisher websites (I like the Delphi Classics collections and I do buy those off their website because they update frequently and it's easier to get the updates from them than from Amazon).