View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 06:55 PM   #68
frquixote
Addict
frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO Libra 2, Kindle PW3, Samsung 8A Tablet, Samsung S10e Phone
Smashwords for all the reasons mentioned and Books On Board because they have a cart so I can make a single buying transaction with several books in it (I buy infrequently and never buy just one book in a session). I occasionally buy from B&N when Books On Board doesn't have a book I want.

I used to buy from Kobo, but they didn't have a cart and I had to pay for one book at a time, which my credit card company interpreted as an indication of fraud and locked my card.