View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 12:47 PM   #3
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
MobileRead's servers are in Canada, which means we follow Canada's Life+50 rule, with a very few exceptions (there are a few books that are PD in the U.S. that aren't in Canada).

Also bear in mind, that translations get their own copyright date, which would depend on the death of the translator, so that translation may not actually be PD.

I can't find anything on Delia Gotez with just a quick look, and George Samuel Clason (The Richest Man In Babylon) died in 1957, so it may be okay, but Napoleon Hill seems to have died in 1970, so unless those books were specifically released into PD early, I'm afraid they're probably not PD.

HarryT is our resident copyright aficionado, so I'd probably better suggest you wait to hear from him.