View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 11:50 PM   #119
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Actually, the swipe is better then the tap. When you tap, you have more chance of seeing fingerprints then you do from the swipe. And with the 650, the swipe doesn't have to be much at all. Just a tiny flick.
Thanks for telling me that they way I'd prefer it to work is wrong ('cause it's not like I've tried it both ways or anything). I'll sleep better knowing that.

AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote