View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 10:20 PM   #118
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
I must say that having not used a touchscreen ereader, I cannot offer an opinion as to the validity of their functionality, specifically regarding dirty screens. What I would like on my Kindle is just for the page turn buttons to be replaced by a little touchpad that I can swipe up or down to flow the text. I don't know if that would work either, I suppose there would be inadvertent swipes perhaps?
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote