View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 07:39 PM   #110
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
We concentrate on "page turning" because it represents, by far, the main interaction (and almost only interaction, depending on the individual reader) with the device. The majority of readers spend the overwhelming majority of their eReader time not doing those other things.

I'm a buttonholic. I've tried a myriad of different devices with touch interfaces. I don't care for them... it's that simple. Is that not allowed? It sounds like Amazon (if the reports are true) have recognized the fact that there's a not tiny user base who feel the same way I do, and have decided to respect our wishes. As well as respecting the wishes of those who have buttonphobia. Good for them.
If it's true, I expect the K4 button edition to be the last button edition Kindle as the Touch version seriously outsells the button edition. So Amazon will stop making a button version of the K5.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote