View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 01:47 PM   #4
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll View Post
You're right, but one of the two manuals I want to read is composed of many HTML files and I don't want to import all of them.
Anyway, importing in MobiReader is only a workaround. Wasn't the iLiad meant to read HTML files, too?
The iLiad's "native" HTML capability uses Minimo (I think), and I have not heard much good said about it.

The way I would handle this is to convert the multi-file HTML to Plucker format on a Desktop PC and then read it using FBReader. However, I already have Sunrise XP and Plucker Desktop on my PC (you only need one or the other, both "distill" HTML to Plucker) and I don't know if these are worth installing for one document. Another supported "multi-file HTML in one document" format is CHM.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote