View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 10:34 AM   #8038
jkeene
Connoisseur
jkeene understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.jkeene understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.jkeene understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.jkeene understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.jkeene understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.jkeene understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.jkeene understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.jkeene understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.jkeene understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.jkeene understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.jkeene understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.

Device: Kindle 3
Finished The Guns Of August last night. Worthy of all the praise heaped upon it. I particularly appreciated the author's careful choice of word and phrase to get the description of a person just right. Also finished De Bello Lemures a few days ago, that was enjoyable enough to get me to seek out more by the same author.

Starting Where Men Win Glory for my non-fiction, and 20th Century Ghosts for fiction. I've read other books by Krakauer (Under The Banner Of Heaven was quite good), and the first story in Joe Hill's collection pulled me right in, so these two look like a good match for me.
jkeene is offline   Reply With Quote