View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 01:21 PM   #8030
shootingMaNs
later...
shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600, iRiver Story HD, Nook Color Kobo Libra H2O
Just finished "Wastelands: Stories of the Apocalypse" edited by John Joseph Adams. Most of the stories were pretty good, but I did end up skipping a couple.

Currently re-reading "A Game of Thrones" by George R. R. Martin. I checked his website for an update on the next book, but the last update is 3 years old. Maybe if I read them REALLY slow, news for the next Ice and Fire novel will be announced.
shootingMaNs is offline   Reply With Quote