View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 02:15 PM   #6
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Hmm, So I guess your only options are to use parallels (or one of the other approaches) to run windows to authorize it, or borrow a PC from someone for a while ....
Yep, sounds like it. It only takes a few minutes to download the software & authorize a device so if you have a friend with a PC I guess that'd be a route to go. I don't know if any of those places you can rent a PC by the hour, or whatever, will allow any software to be installed on their machines or not.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote