View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 08:55 PM   #26
3d0g
I make fjords.
3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: kobo 1 (retired), kobo 2, iPad, G2, Galaxy Tab 7+
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsullivan View Post
PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO RE-AUTHORIZE MY DEVICE. I CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT. I COULD READ ALL MY BOOKS JUST FINE AND THEN TURNED MY DEVICE OFF. FATAL MISTAKE! WHEN I PLUG MY DEVICE IN, ADE RECOGNIZES MY DEVICE BUT DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY RUN THE WIZARD TO SET IT UP. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP. I AM DESPERATE.
It should be automatic. Does the kobo show up as drives in your OS when you plug it in? If so, once you start ADE it should re-authorize automatically. Mine did.