View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 05:36 PM   #1375
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post

For this particular problem, I think it's as simple as switching #5 & #6--do #6 then #5.
That worked. I had some confusion because I had been able to do the same thing in the characters metadata without any problem. However, my code to add the 'Books/Comic' etc, to ships depends on the name being at the begining of the tag (^Bilbo). My character code just looks for the name anywhere in the tag.

So the ship:

Bilbo/Kili (Friendship), Bilbo/Kili (Family)

returned:

Books.Bilbo/Kili (Friendship)
Bilbo/Kili (Family)

while the character:

Bilbo, Kili

returned:

Book.Bilbo
Book.Kili

Thanks again.