View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 04:49 PM   #41
Mister L
Groupie
Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Sony 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by odamizu View Post
I insert clips into my .css file all the time. How are you trying to do it that it fails?
Really?? I click in the css file where I want to paste the clip then click on the clip and nothing happens. Just tried it again to be sure, still doesn't work. How do you do it?

edit:
OOOh!! okay, I figured it out, if you do right click => clips, then it works. Thanks!! Can't believe I never figured that out sooner.

edit 2:
It actually still would be nice to be able to add the clip from the clip editor, my list of clips is *long* and it can be easier to just find the right one in there rather than the contextual menu flyout.

Last edited by Mister L; 01-17-2020 at 04:52 PM.
Mister L is offline   Reply With Quote