View Single Post
Old 12-23-2019, 02:38 PM   #32
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
We are now at Dec 22nd and the app store is likely going to stop accepting new submissions for the holidays very soon.

My personal take is that no fix by the end of the year pretty much destroys any trust that I have in CC, and it's time to start looking for alternatives. ...
Three months is plenty of time to fix bugs and put out a working version, if the developers actually know what they are doing.
Agree.

The previous developers would get a bug fix released to customers in about 3 days, not 3 + months

And they never, to my knowledge, released a version that wiped users libraries
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote