View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 08:59 PM   #10
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks, Kindles, Sonys, Kobos, Tolinos and others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
Those sale prices come up for me too and I have a Prime Membership. I had that immediate sale salivation thing going on, but I neither want nor need another ereader. Great prices though plus the free 3 month KU.
I know how you feel. The last thing I need now is another eReader (just got my used Kindle Voyage from Shop Goodwill yesterday) but the sale is still tempting. I just posted it here because (to me) this was an unexpected sale. I still don't know why they're having it. Maybe because Kobo is getting publicity for their new Libra?

Last edited by rcentros; 09-21-2019 at 09:02 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote