View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 06:19 PM   #239
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT, Galaxy Tab A, Kobo Aura2
I run with the TOC and file browser docked (tabbed) together (it was that way when I started with the beta and it still functions normally). This leave more room for code (I also undock the preview and place it on the other monitor)
I only use the TOC to jump to chapters that have reported errors. I mostly run from the file browser tab. All this is working fine in 3.99.6