View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 09:16 PM   #227
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Kobo: Aura6", H2O, GloHD, KA1, ClaraHD, Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
3.99.5 on Win 10 1809 works for me with 10 tabs open. How many tabs are open when it doesn't work.

I never knew the feature existed, when I want a 'clean slate' I hold ctrl+w down until they're all gone
I'm on Win 10 Home 1903. When I first noticed the problem I probably had about 20+ tabs open and couldn't figure out why the context menu wasn't coming up. Because I had so many open I didn't initially realise I was actually deleting tabs.

When I retested I tried with just a few tabs open, 3-4. It didn't make any difference to my problem. I still haven't figured out if there's a magic tab area where I'll always trigger the menu. It's as if the right-click auto-triggers option 1 on the context menu.