View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 07:06 PM   #226
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
I just tried again. I'm finding it impossible to guarantee bringing up the menu.

Anything you can suggest to avoid those moments, of which I'm anticipating many if it's a Qt thing?
3.99.5 on Win 10 1809 works for me with 10 tabs open. How many tabs are open when it doesn't work.

I never knew the feature existed, when I want a 'clean slate' I hold ctrl+w down until they're all gone

BR