View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 11:23 PM   #117
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellwood View Post
Not sure if this is a bug, but I noticed that the book viewer details list of columns wouldn't stay set to my selections. I had it set up for specific columns but it would keep resetting it to whatever it was when I first installed the program.
Book viewer details will always show all metadata available. The setting affects only the book details panel in the main calibre program.