View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 03:02 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT, Galaxy Tab A, Kobo Aura2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dt135 View Post
Hi,

I've been trying to convert my Kindle ebook to PDF, but everytime the number of pages and lay-out gets kind of screwed up. I've also tried some online converting websites, but the final result is always an 100+ page increase and a paragraphs that are split up between two pages etc.

Anyone who can help of give advice? I've already tried to play with the converting settings in Calibre.
Worms (this has been beat to death)
There are no single '# pages' in e-books.
If ANYTHING is different (font, spacing, weight, page size...) , the count is DIFFERENT.

The big Q : Is it all there?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote