View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 01:46 PM   #1
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Anyone have advice on Kefir or making your own?

I've been researching probiotics because I have eczema. The cost of the pills is ridiculous and there's no guarantee that there are the probiotics promised. Plus, I grow most everything else I want (big gardener). I read that kefir has about 10 probiotic strains and then found an article that says you can ferment your own milk and make your own.

There are forums dedicated to kefir, but I need another forum like a hole in the head so I thought I'd just ask here and see what resulted. Maybe someone here has tried growing their own kefir. Well, I guess that should read "fermented their own."

Advice? Know a good forum? Have supplies? Drink a brand of kefir and like it?
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote