View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 03:22 AM   #685
iamosam
Enthusiast
iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thank you, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferossan View Post
Run Cool Reader as super user
Thank you, that did the trick.

I wonder, though, why changes in normal user are not retained. Is it intentional? Also I tried creating an epub.css file in (home)/.cr3, but that did not seem recognised. Any ideas?

Cool reader is so fast and so responsive, even books with 2000+ pages opens instantly. With calibre, I used to wait and wait. Fantastic work! This is easily the best ebook reader out there. We just need more publicity.
iamosam is offline   Reply With Quote