View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 02:11 PM   #6
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by chas0039 View Post
Unfortunately, not so. The free items are gone, and the price stayed the same. This might be back, I assume they ran out of extras.
Well, I guess the good news is that people are buying them, so they ran out.

I was concerned that this deal, occurring so quickly after the Christmas deal, reflected a situation where people didn't take Newegg up on their last offer, and they were stuck with unwanted inventory.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote