View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 12:19 AM   #23
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Hmmm, Breath of Fire by Amanda Bouchet is not listed at Kobo yet. Goes on sale today. I wonder what Sourcebooks is doing.

Guess I shall have to wait to read it.

I miss Discover a New Love. At least you could buy ebooks directly from Sourcebooks then. (ETA: They only have the book listed in print, though it appears you can buy the first book in the series as epub).

Last edited by library addict; 01-03-2017 at 12:25 AM. Reason: correction
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote