View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 12:48 PM   #3
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@frostschutz: Thanks! That's certainly an interesting idea...

Afraid it might be a tad above my pay grade (I'm not actually a CS student at all, more of an English lit one, so I'm basically terrible at C ;p), but a neat idea .

If I ever find some time/motivation, one utility I'd like to do is a simple (i.e., no Qt) tool to print text messages to the framebuffer (for those familiar with it, we have eips on Kindles, and it's damn useful).
For instance, right now, hitting a SQL busy timeout can be a bit mystifying, since there's zero actual feedback besides the action not launching :/.

Last edited by NiLuJe; 05-17-2016 at 02:08 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote