View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 07:58 AM   #11
JerseyBiker
Addict
JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook Glowlight, Galaxy Tab S9, Kindle Paperwhite
Thanks a million guys. I'm looking forward to reading the series. I'll read them in order but since there are like 16 of them I'll probably read other books in between. I think I'll get bored if I read nothing but Jack Reacher. The downside is that with the B&N ebook editions, the first 6 books of the series come in a package for $60. Amazon has them all individually so I may have to use my Wife's Amazon account for her Kindle to buy the first 6 and convert them for my Nook. Thanks again.

~eddie

Last edited by JerseyBiker; 06-08-2011 at 08:00 AM. Reason: typo
JerseyBiker is offline   Reply With Quote