View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 03:38 PM   #10
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Oh, believe me, I understand.

It's just that when it comes to Apple, they abandon EVERYTHING that blithely. OS'es, hardware, software...I have bupkus respect for them, in terms of customer support, and I absolutely won't drop another thou on them. I'll buy another iPad, as needs must, for the office, but it'll be bloody well used.

Hitch
Everybody abandons old hardware at some point. In the iPad series only the iPad 1 has been abandoned and it is now 5 years later. And as we all know it was better called a prototype than a real device. They underdesigned it from the beginning.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote