View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 08:49 PM   #74
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
I think it's all a joke. Here's my reading of it:

Political Trouble Shooter & Strategist (yells at the TV) also Foreign Diplomat (spoke to some tourists), Consultant on Foreign Policies and Economics (told them how to find the bus stop and how much it costs), Adviser to two Presidents (yelled at the TV some more),President Bush and President Obama in By-Partisan way (hates all politicians). Helped since April 2007 (that's when he got his new big screen TV). Promoter of World Economic Equality (gave money to Red Cross) & World Peace (refrained from running over his neighbour). Astrologer, (the stars said it was a good time to publish) Self Taught Chiropractor (got a stiff neck while typing these books but didn't go to the doctor), Klout Score of 54 (it could happen), Avid Fisherman (lives near the water), Scuba Diver (fell in once). Love Boats (they saved him) & water (fell in a second time). Writer of three books, (and he's very proud) I hope to become film one day called; Moon People Trilogy (but they can rewrite the story), Member of the Republican Party! (Get the joke yet?)

Wonderful!
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote