View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 04:30 PM   #2
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
I take it from the lack of response that this is just a fluke issue affecting me or this particular book.

FWIW if anyone else runs into the issue, changing the font size also fixes the problem.

I'll be curious to see if this continues to happen when I move on to another book. Could not replicate it on a second book the two times I tried, but it also does not happen every time on the first book, so I just dunno.
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote