View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 02:38 AM   #3
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
Hi and thanks !
I opened a command window at that folder and tried it and it did not work.

As it stands I've got several different folders with PDFs in them and additionally need to specify paths for input and output or I'd have to copy them a folder at a time into Calibre's program folder for conversion (if I had to).

So - from your reply I'm thinking this is just used as a command-line and not from a batch file or script file ?

Thanks again !
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote